the byte community forums

Youtubers to Rule Them All

…Who do you think are the Youtube Gods? (Bonus points if you choose someone else other than Pewdiepie)

3 Likes

Hard to say. Different countries have different influencers. There are some really big youtubers in France but people in the US don’t know about them. It can be arguable to say that people in France think those French youtuber are gods but people in the US would not agree with that.

5 Likes

Shane Dawson, Jenna Marbles, David Dobrik, Liza Koshy

4 Likes

David Dobrik. Hopefully one day Danny Gonzales

3 Likes

shane dawson af

1 Like

I was gonna write that! You got it spot on lol

2 Likes

No question. It’s H3H3 Productions, if we are talling about the big boys sticking up for smaller channels all across youtube. And Boogie2988 too. People who have been on the platform for a long time and supported people for a long time. Jacksfilms would be too and Jacksepticeye.

3 Likes

Can’t help but think, also David and Liza were also some Vine Gods as well.

3 Likes

As I reminded of Jacksfilms I can’t help but reminded of this video :joy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBIF1orEljI

2 Likes

Well there’s always next time :joy:

1 Like

Kind of forget about that to be honest. Remember how there’s a Nigeria section of Youtube, where there are some reallly large youtubers from there with huge followings, but no one outside their country really knows who they are

1 Like

tater tot

2 Likes

I only eat fruits.

2 Likes