the byte community forums

Will there be a revine button?

Will there be a revine button?

20 Likes

I hope so, is the only way to support someone… i think :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Would be cool, also maybe creat a “collection” page where we can add our fav vine! :grinning:

21 Likes

Why wouldn’t there be, that’s kinda what made the original app so great was how easy it was to share the best vids. What else would we do?

8 Likes

I certainly hope so, it’s one of the positives of the original Vine, it made it a real buzz for creators & gave the chance for users to support their faves :+1:

11 Likes

Maybe a save button as well or a list of posts you’ve liked / revined so you can look at them again and again

7 Likes

It would be perfect to have this.

5 Likes

If we don’t have one, I’ll cry :joy:

5 Likes

And again. And again. And again​:joy::joy:

3 Likes

While it is a good way to show support for a creator, I feel there should be some way to separate original content by artists you follow from content artists want to share with their followers.

7 Likes

Revine and Share is must i mean both are the same thing but im just telling to be sure.

4 Likes

hopefully there wont be a like button

3 Likes

If revining is a feature there needs to be the ability to hide the reposts of individual users from your feed (let’s face it, some users reposts waaaaayyy too much) or a separate tab that only contains the reposts of the users you follow

12 Likes

I hope so, otherwise how will I keep track of the best vines for my RIP V2 youtube compilation

3 Likes

If there is a revine feature, it’s likely not going to be called revine.

maybe reloop or something

5 Likes

I think revine button would be good to bring back.

5 Likes

i remember going onto a viners profile and having to scroll through a lot of revines before i found their content, it was a nightmare. Maybe v2 could implement a system like tumblr where the revines and posted content are on separate tabs

6 Likes

Re-v2 for re-v2?

4 Likes

There was an option to switch off/hide their revines, we’ll definitely need that back in place, some people were Revine addicts😂

11 Likes

Recipes should definitely come back!

2 Likes