the byte community forums

Will People IN Beta Get Verified During Beta?

Can you please let me know? im trying to be Great at Byte

6 Likes

this would make for an interesting discussion, however i’m not too sure if the verification is even in the app yet.

probably further down the line.

:+1:t2::+1:t2:

9 Likes

I would love to know which would be the requirements to be verified.

3 Likes

I’m curious myself…

2 Likes

that’s a good question

2 Likes

I’d like to know as well

1 Like

verification was discussed very heavily back in the first couple months of the forum. dom even commented quite frequently on the post;

we know it’s going to be a more of being who you say you are type thing via linking your other social medias to your byte account in order to authenticate.

of course we can assume there will also be some sort of influencer/buisness/ service verification in order to legitimize the more known people.

i’ll look for the topic.

p.s @Dhof “Verified?”

2 Likes

hi! you’ll get something that indicates you were in the beta, but it’s not verification. we’re separating profile flair (which I think is what “verification” is for lots of people on ig/twitter/etc) and identity verification and tackling them differently.

44 Likes

you heard it here first folks!

6 Likes

Thanks !! I was curious on it too

This is news

1 Like

Will there be other flairs similar to one for beta?

Is the option to change the app’s appearance still happening

It would be cool to get something that indicates who was part of the forums

2 Likes

The colours?

No the logo for the app screen. I was sure he said it’d be interchangeable

1 Like

the interface of the outside look of the app like how it looks o your screen and in the app store

yes you can change the icon.

p.s. random thing, but you can do it on hq trivia too if you happen to use it. just force press the icon.

23 Likes

dads home!

4 Likes

Holy heck he’s right

1 Like