the byte community forums

Will byte work for lower working phones

I have a samsung j3, and i’m sure others have lower phones than me, but i am still wondering how well it will work.

4 Likes

byte will probably work with some lower phones but I’m not sure exactly which!

5 Likes

Well we can’t give you a definitive response because it depends on your OS and how well your phone runs with other apps.

7 Likes

ok, but thanks anyways!

2 Likes

Yea no problem

1 Like

i used to have the same phone, i’m sure the app will be optimized to work on most androids

2 Likes

ok coolio

3 Likes

First thing that needs to be addressed when answering this question is the following:

The second thing is that the amount of Android devices that support byte depends on the decisions the developers decide to take. They might make the code exclusive to a select number of Android models or they might take a riskier approach and attempt to create code that is suitable for a wider variety of Android devices. But like Alex stated previously, we can’t give you a definitive response to this since this specific information hasn’t been provided to the community yet.

*edit: grammar

4 Likes

NO! Get an iPhone!! Jk id imagine it would work as long as the version of android is not too out dated

1 Like

I am sure that it will work just fine on pretty much any phone made within the past 2-3 years

1 Like