the byte community forums

Why aren't influencers promoting Byte?

Not a lot of people know about Byte yet. A good amount do but not the amount that I expected. Why aren’t influceners talking about it? Or promoting it? Do you think they will but in the next month or so? Lets talk :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I think they haven’t been asked to do so.

7 Likes

good point !

2 Likes

(re-categorized into #general-discussion)

2 Likes

Byte promotion is not a bad idea, maybe it’s because it’s not out yet. But I’d say that it’s a good idea

4 Likes

Or maybe they don’t need to bc they are already successful and doing well. Some might not care bc it wont benefit them in any way. Who knows?

3 Likes

It’s because we’ll too cool for them😎

4 Likes

why would they promote something unproven.

3 Likes

They probably will promote it straight away it’s out and they’ve had a go

7 Likes

Well I just think that big influencers won’t waste time to promote talk about something that is not out yet.

This doesn’t mean that they are not aware of the app , they are but they are just waiting for the right opportunity for them to mention it.

So not a big issue so far :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Byte was announced a bit of time ago, and not too far into major news headlines or anything. Also, it might not fit the context of their video at all if they just boot in “Hey guys checc out this cool app coming out”, although i doubt some will care. Either way, not enough exposure i think, and i’m pretty sure some people still know it as vlne 2 so that’s a rip

5 Likes

Why would they promote an app not even out yet?? Not even in the beta stage yet!!!

4 Likes

I think these influencers might know about the project, but think it’s just risky to promote something that hasn’t launched yet. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

From the time it was v2, until postponement, we were told it was in very limited alpha. Any “influencers” may not have it, or may not be able to talk about having it.

4 Likes

Let’s not forget that influencers have more concern for their online presence (which is basically their career). There are people talking about it, it’s just very segmented and brief (not including the peeps on here).

3 Likes

It’s too cool for them

2 Likes

Things take time. This forum last year apparently had only thousands of members and now it has well over 15k and growing. Won’t be surprised if by the end of next year it reaches a 100k just on this forum alone. People are more hyped for this than people think

2 Likes

most of the time i hear them still referring the app as “vine.2”

2 Likes

Can’t promote something that isn’t finished. But people are talking about it tho.

1 Like

Yeah, people really aren’t talking about it. I could’ve, but I have a reaaaalllyyy small audience present