the byte community forums

Who else is checking the forums every 20 seconds?

Can’t even work or cook without having to first check the forums so I don’t miss out on the next beta opening!!!

26 Likes

Trust me the excitement is getting to me too!!! I feel like we are getting close to the end game haha.

13 Likes

It definitely wouldn’t be today. Announcements are almost always on Thursdays, so you don’t have to check in until then :wink:

12 Likes

I’ve got my notepad ready of ideas :joy: my mind is on crack right now of excitement lol

11 Likes

Im hyped and come on everyday lol, i get really hyped on announcement days know the schedule so well now usually wont check the forum on Thursdays until 4ish est lol :sunglasses:

13 Likes

changed from general discussion to hype!

11 Likes

i check every morning and every night.

wait no i’m lying.

I CHECK EVERY MINUTE

11 Likes

Same here lol I don’t wanna miss any possible update!

10 Likes

Literally me all the timeeee I’m constantly checkinggg

9 Likes

I honestly think I check like once an hour. Probably more. But definitely not less. I’m hyped af for byte.

10 Likes

I just realized in the forums it mentions you can upload from your gallery… gonna start pre recording videos now lol :joy:

8 Likes

yes, this is so me. im on the Forums 24/7

4 Likes

I check at least three times a day. When I first started it was like every ten minutes lol. I try not to miss a day bc y’all have become family

5 Likes

I check the forums everyday like it’s the newspaper :joy:. My gut also tells me we are close to the release so it’s been worse ever since :joy:

8 Likes

I check the forums almost every time and it’s almost a part of my everyday routine like it’s some priority for me to do lol. And also, I’m always jumping between the forums and the discord most of the time, almost more than my personal stuff. Let’s just say I’m so hyped and I’m loving the people here at the same time (although I don’t actively participate in some discussion lol)

7 Likes

Idk how I’m gonna get through school on Thursday knowing that there could be a bulletin :sob:

I’m literally always active on Thursdays just waiting until a possible announcement

4 Likes

id say once or twice a year

4 Likes

Oh man Thursdays are gonna be ROUGH this school year

5 Likes

oh umm. . . hey, I’m totally not doing that lol

5 Likes

not worried about that. looking forward to the release more than anything else

4 Likes