the byte community forums

Where My Fellow Musicians At?

Awesome! I’ll follow you and I’d be down to collab yo just hmu if you wanna :smile:

I’d love to! I’ll follow you back!

Sweet! Thank youu :smile:

I’m here.

Hey guys, i am a DJ and i also make music. The genres i tend to make or want to make is House, Trap, Hard Trap (festival trap), and probably more also add me:
:instagram: @Therealmikeywilkinson16
:snapchat: @DJ4life123
:twitter: @MikeyTheDJ99
Also Check out my DJ mix on Mixcloud :musical_note: https://www.mixcloud.com/mikey-wilkinson2/say-less-and-dance-mix/
:sunglasses:

i’m a solo violist (viola player) and I kind of want to do pop covers when v2 comes out, but I’m not quite sure.

You should! I know they’d be awesome! :smile:

I’m a singer and I’m hoping to get better with guitar and piano. I haven’t gone through college yet but I plan to minor in music (starting this coming year). My Twitter is @alpacapresident and my Insta is @actuallyalizardperson

I’d love to see that! :smiley:

Awesome! I’ll give you a follow on both :smile:

What’s sup girl
Follow me here

I’ve been playing piano since I was 4, so I supposed that’d be about 18 years?
I’ve been playing acoustic guitar since year 6, so 10 years, maybe?
Electric guitar, bass, flute, percussion and a few more that aren’t too relevant.

Oh wow! That’s very impressive! :smile:

Awesome! Will do :smile:

yahoo!!! i think tupac and eminem are preeeeeeeetty goooood

I’m so in love with both of them! I really dig NWA too, they’re my favourite group :smile:

lol just for fun

yooo, i’m about to drop a new song i’ve been working on. i’m most likely going to release next week. super excited. Follow my socials below to be the first to hear it!
:instagram: @Therealmikeywilkinson16
:snapchat: @DJ4life123
:twitter: @MikeyTheDJ99
soundcloud: killfavrmusic

My name is Isabella.
I’m 14.
I sing and write songs.
That’s basically it.:heart: