the byte community forums

What's your first BYTE going to be when it comes out?

Ever thought, what will my first EVER video be on byte??? :thinking::thinking:
give us your thoughts!
NOT LONG TO GO NOW, GUYS!
Because remember (first impressions) counts :slightly_smiling_face:
What do you want the world to think of you in just 6 seconds?

source

7 Likes

Anything random

8 Likes

Welp, I honestly don’t know

3 Likes

Imma post singing vids and skit ideas i already have just bought a ring light and everything just for this app haha

5 Likes

Not too sure honestly I have a few in the vault ! #ByteFam

4 Likes

I’m going to use an idea from my Byte idea book lol

4 Likes

I’ll decide on the day. :wink:

3 Likes

All the bytes we’d be making on the beta would be removed once the app is out correct?

I.e they won’t cross over

4 Likes

only whilst still being unlocked. once beta is fully unlocked it will crossover i’m guessing?

3 Likes

Im gonna start immediate beef with dan. Say all his videos suck. He wont even have anything uploaded. And thats obviously the joke

1 Like

I’m going to document the texture of different brick walls I’ve heard it’s a good way to get famous

2 Likes

I plan on doing skits with music playing that goes w the joke, but I’m still unsure about the copyright rules. V1 was not careful about that…

1 Like

Ill try to do relatble stuff :joy:

3 Likes

Grandma’s be like!!!

2 Likes

Im going to introduce myself in a semi cringe way

2 Likes

For me, it’s gotta be something funny/relatable

2 Likes

I was making some videos for byte and I realized that one of them needs to be my intro vid so I decided on what it’s going to be and it introduces some aspects of me with “humor” (I hope it’s humorous lmfao)

2 Likes

Imma be so excited to make my first video and then Imma fall and bump my head. lol
Or whatever random thing pops into my head.

2 Likes

It looks likes everyone is really prepared :joy::joy: glad we put it out there :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming: :yum: although to be honest anything like that could go viral though :laughing:

1 Like

Let those ideas flow :bulb: :joy:

1 Like