the byte community forums

What V***rs do you hope to see on byte?

my top 3 is prob Cody Ko, Ollie MN and Drew Gooden

17 Likes

None, hopefully they will stick to the platforms they are on right now, and let others create this new community, it is so easy for them now to just link their new picture to another account and in seconds they’d get thousand of followers, which might affect the brand new creators, dulling them, but also good quality content is good quality content, so whoever is the creator of it hopefully gets spread correctly

35 Likes

Regarding Artists & Creators :slightly_frowning_face: just warning you

3 Likes

Lisa Koshy and David Dobrik are both beans, but I doubt they’ll jump on because of how much more successful they got with youtube

12 Likes

i totally agree with you man

I want to see Jay Zimmer back! He was always so hilarious.

1 Like

I hope to see Enjajaja, DopeIsland, Meechonmars, and Kennyknox

8 Likes

Dope island IMG_3645

15 Likes

i also liked dope island, he was really funny

1 Like

Batdad. That guy is hilarious.

3 Likes

Mikaela Long
Because she’s cute, witty and she’s kept her love of Vine alive through her YouTube videos. Her punchy, relatable humor is exactly what I want to see in V2.

5 Likes

as long as logan paul doesn’t come back, i’ll be happy

20 Likes

I hope that Thomas Sanders makes a return. He hasn’t transferred over to vlogging very well.

16 Likes

Daz Black :smile: I think he tweeted about using V2

2 Likes

let’s hope jake paul doesn’t come back!
i liked Windows_XP_Vines, i hope he comes back

I want to see brand new people step up for V2. There was so much unnoticed talent in the original Vine. I hope they fix that with this. (but I hope David Lopez comes back to v2, he was pretty funny :joy:)

5 Likes

CCU-zUNUEAAhip1

8 Likes

I’m a bean hmmm hahahhah

2 Likes

There’s plenty of classic viners but I’d really like to see some new faces get a chance! Like me :smile: I’m hyped bros!!

3 Likes
1 Like