the byte community forums

What show are you currently watching?

I’m watching Designated Survivor right now, and I just finished “You” on Netflix. What shows is everyone else watching?

Fairy tail, dororo, the magicians, and all of the dc universe shows on the cw, riverdale, all american

finishing up parks and rec!

The office for the third time in a row

Re: Zero

The only show that can do groundhogs day right
Aka dieing and returning to a certain point over and over

I’m watching myself mess up

Designated Survivor was cool until the drama got too wild.
A show I STRONGLY RECOMMEND is Joe Pera Talks With You. It’s a weird type of humor but I love it so much. So wholesome.

I’m watching The Flash, Supernatural, Parks n Rec, The Good Place, and I just started Lucifer :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

deadly class

nothing really

i guess fairy tail cuz it’s ending, and assassination classroom whenever i’ll finish that one

Just started Wayne

I binge watch the CW Arrowverse.

You was so good! I’m watching Assassination of Gianni Versace, Brooklyn 99, how I met your mother and new girl

In Netflix: Titans (teen titans)
Club de cuervos (highly recommended)
Marlon

I need a new show to watch I was watching the bundy files creepy stuff

@AustinHarris if you have netflix search for “Club de cuervos” is in spanish, but it have close captions. Its super funny

Nothing atm because I don’t really watch series in a fear that I’ll start binge watching them and not be productive in actual important stuff

I see what you’re saying about Designated Survivor lmfao, I’m on Season 2, Episode 11.

Just finished watching Prison Break for the second time and Black Mirror for the fourth time. I really need something new to watch

Prison Break was really good. I haven’t seen Black Mirror yet, but so many people have told me to watch it. I recommend The 100, You, or Lost for a new show.