What life skills are rarely taught but extremely useful?

Whether you are in college, university, work or in school everyone has learnt a life skill that was never taught at these places :rofl: so what are some life skills that are never really taught but very useful?

giphy

3 Likes

changed to #off-topic because it isn’t tied to byte

3 Likes

Youtube

3 Likes

How to do taxes

7 Likes

respect differences, I think this is never taught in schools idk

4 Likes

Car repair. Minor things like changing the oil, changing a tire or refilling your fluids.

8 Likes

@ShawdGawd 100% agree you don’t realize the importance of the small tasks people have to perform, which can be the hardest :wink:

2 Likes

@vtor Yep respect is such a simple way to show kindness and love but yet, respecting differences really isn’t taught as much :thinking:

3 Likes

@MagicalVlogger maybe one day there will be some youtube academy for kids or something…

2 Likes

@cark taxes simple but true :clap:

3 Likes

i learned that a week ago in high school lol

3 Likes

To “listen” more and say when “needed”

4 Likes

How to fake your smile…

Lol just kidding, I think how to deal with hate. People say all the time “Haters gonna hate, don’t care about them,” but it is not that easy. I think figuring out ways to deal with hate should be somehow taught not just in school, but in every day activities…

3 Likes

marketing and sales. How to build email lists.

2 Likes

to climb

2 Likes

How to cook, yes some schools have cooking classes but they are lowkey advanced and for those who already know some things about food.

3 Likes

A bag for all your bags inside a bag, inside a bag.

2 Likes