the byte community forums

What is your favorite song right now?

Hey guys! I’m Liv and I am looking to record some covers on my Instagram and YouTube. I was wondering what your favorite songs are right now or if there’s any particular song that you think is most played and popular that you think I should cover! Also very intrigued just know what kind of music do you guys like! Thanks for the help and I look forward to hearing your favorite songs!

What's your favorite song right now?

think you posted this about a half hour ago, sure its an accident but if not then dont be making duplicate posts!

When We Were Young- Lost Kings

Hey! Just a little tip for next time: If you ever make a mistake on a post, or wish to make any changes, you can just click the edit button (the pencil icon) on the bottom right of your post. That way you don’t have to make a second one to fix anything :smiley:

this song by my favourite band (they released a new album last month and this is from it)

i’m obsessed with it, it’s very different from their other stuff.

Lost in Japan by Shawn Mendes <33

Hmm The Neighbourhood has some great tracks. Not sure if they’re your style though.

Hmm, I’ll have to check them out! Thanks girl :smile:

YES I LOVE THAT SONG!! I just did a Mendes song too https://youtu.be/oWT_DTEHip8

Thanks for the suggestion! I’ll have to check it out!!

Thanks for sharing! I’ll have to give it a listen :slight_smile:

Okay! Thank you! I am still trying to figure everything out. Thanks again!! :smile:

Hmm that’s hard. But I really like this song called “Sometimes” by a dude named Insyde.

Did ya like it?

im liking a few Jpop songs rn. im sorry IM NOT A WEEB

Tear in my heart

ew :face_vomiting:

Ooferz Pooferz

rude ramo