What is everyone’s favorite Panic! At The Disco song?

I know it’s hard to pick a favorite but as of right now my favorite song is Build God, Then We’ll Talk!

It’s a hard decision lol

6 Likes

This is gospel, imo. Please nobody say high hopes

6 Likes

high hopes is just high hopes…

2 Likes

Hey Look Ma, I Made It! Is one of my favorites.

4 Likes

i love how billboard realized that now it’s an awesome song, it’s been out for over a year without being played on the radio until a couple weeks ago!

3 Likes

While High Hopes is now their most successful song these are the best imo: Ready to Go, New Prespective and Northern Downpour :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I just wanna say I LOVE this thread bc I absolutely love Panic!
My top two (argh so hard to pick!) is New Perspective and There’s a Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven’t Thought of It Yet

3 Likes

Exactly! Is very agravating that his other new music has gotten 0 recognition. It’s only High Hopes and Hey Look Ma, I Made It (which are both good, but over played)

4 Likes

The only one I’ve heard is I write sins not tragedies lol. So that one.

I love disturbance at the dancing place.

5 Likes

The ballad of Mona Lisa

5 Likes

I Write Sins Not Tragedies

4 Likes

Why high hopes is the only panic song I’ve heard that I liked. I haven’t heard that many though.

2 Likes

Mine are I Write Sins Not Tragedies, High Hopes, and Hey Look Ma I Made It (in that order lol)
I’m a huge fan of the band, and when a song hits mainstream you know it’s good (until they overplay it)

2 Likes

i love u lmao

2 Likes

This thread was made for me, everyone knows I’d trade my life and soul just to kiss Brendon Urie on the cheek.

And probably ‘Sarah Smiles’. Maybe because that’s Brendon’s wife’s name.

3 Likes

New Perspective :fire:

3 Likes

lol we have some hardcore fans !

3 Likes

LOL you have no idea how proud I am that you made this post :rofl:

2 Likes

im the new cancer

1 Like

Never looked better you can’t stand it bc you say so under your breath im reading lips when did he get so confident

1 Like