the byte community forums

What I'd Hope To Achieve With byte

Um…the people in UK speak english…

1 Like

Besides the main English speaking countries as I mentioned… (America,UK,Australia.etc…)

1 Like

Says that in the first post

2 Likes

Maybe Byte can make breakout creators from all over the world and make social media more…social and inclusive :blush:

2 Likes

eyyy love the sound of that! lets hope so!

4 Likes

Think part of the reason why english speakers are so popular is everyone around the world is learning english. Not everywhere around the world are people learning the various languages in the middle east, such as arabic, or farsi. I don’t think lack of collabs is the problem, but it could based on the situation of the country they’re living in too. Don’t know much about the middle east, but I’ve heard Yemen is very poor, so I don’t think becoming a content creator is at their top of their list of things they want to pursue as they have more important things to focus on as individuals. As far as moving to LA I don’t think that’s as necessary as getting into things early. If you were on IG, Snap, or Vine, when it first came out and knew how to make money off of it, you’ll make it. Of course that’s easier said than done. That’s just my 2 cents

2 Likes

yea i pretty much would agree with that…it all comes down to you and how you manage yourself

2 Likes

facts (8char))

1 Like