the byte community forums

What do you want to see Byte become?

To be honest, I don’t want this to become another tik tok with a bunch of young kids lip singing to songs. I want this to become a true content creator arena, where you can socialize and even meet others. I hope this becomes something big and has events in real life like vidcon etc. That’s what I want to see Byte become. Anyone else?

22 Likes

an evolved vine

22 Likes

Agreed I want this to be like when Vine first started. When creators got together and collaborated in videos. I want to be able to make friends from this.

12 Likes

I want it to be a strong presence that is there for the right reasons… One that’ll help people and one that can make big changes to peoples’ lives for the better. And like @samderricott said, an evolved Vine :wink:

13 Likes

I want it to become an app that can stand embrace the culture the memes and trends we have right now, but also keep the feeling of classic v**n and benefit everyone’s life’s for the better :smiley:

12 Likes

tik tok .

6 Likes

I want original random content for example the random stuff on :vine: like who wants lasagna or and they were roommates.

8 Likes

I want Byte to become the next big thing in social media for sure. Tik Tok’s run it’s firery God forsaken course and it’s about time for another app to take spotlight.

6 Likes

an evolved vine x2

3 Likes

With the current anticipation I am experiencing I want it to be the best app ever !

6 Likes

An awesome app! that takes over other apps, so finally content creators can be taken seriously and the exposure they deserve but never got. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Like an upgraded Vine with a strong strong community like we have built here #ByteFam

7 Likes

Vine: but more focused on the community

7 Likes

a platform for different type of creators, not for those toxic creators.

8 Likes

A community. Yes, like Vine. But I want it to evolve into its own skin, and actually be an app that makes a difference.

6 Likes

a one-of-a-kind game changing app that’ll spawn new memes and creators for years to come.

5 Likes

Maybe - I mean, Vine was a big platform where one group of users would probably never see what another group of users were up to. So there’s lots of room for all sorts of communities and so on. But, I’m not keen on the idea of memes on Byte.

I love a good meme just like anyone else does. But it shouldn’t be the foundation of the platform. In fact, it shouldn’t even be a (deliberate) feature. That’s not what Vine or Byte are really about, IMHO.

5 Likes

I never got to use vine, to be honest I’m just excited to enjoy the byte experience

4 Likes

An app for real creative people

Nah jk. I see it as an app that will help rising creators be free with their craft and share it in an amazing community where people can share their thoughts and ideas.

Also, a one-stop shop for quality memes

6 Likes

The perfect mix between Vine and TikTok

2 Likes