the byte community forums

What do you hate the most about school?

Could be the tests could be homework or it could be the people, just comment what you hate about school

3 Likes

it’s like a prison that you need to go to in order to get a good future. What makes me mad is you barely even learn things :rage:

5 Likes

The students. My god, they’re really annoying.

9 Likes

Stressssssssssss

5 Likes

What I hate about school is learning useless information. Teach me something that I’ll actually use in my daily life. smh

6 Likes

The american school system and how it deals with bullies.

3 Likes

The way of teaching and learning by memorising , I think they could teach us involving nowadays problems and it would be more productive

2 Likes

fixed topic typo :blush:

3 Likes

Definitely MATHS

2 Likes

Learning stuff that won’t be helpful in the job you want #ByteFam

4 Likes

Some students, things we don’t need to learn for the real world/what we want to do, unbelievable amounts of homework, waking up early

2 Likes

I didn’t see it what was it

3 Likes

It was what do you have the most about school

4 Likes

Oh lol never saw that

4 Likes

The things you learn there are completely useless in real life. You’re just going to graduate and forget it all but the school system forces you to treat it like it’s important knowledge for every day life. It’s too stressful and depends too much on grades rather than actual learning. The entire thing is horrible for kids’ mental health and self esteem.

3 Likes

The ignorant students !

2 Likes

The freshmen. Some are alright but most are just dbags.

3 Likes

In the United States, we have a pretty broken education system. I hate how high school does not prepare you for university, it just stresses you out in the years you should still be spending enjoying life before you have to take yourself and life more seriously (not saying adults can’t have fun, obvi I am and I’m in my 20s lol).

I hope our generation can change it. I believe in us :blush:

4 Likes

Being inside, too crowded, too cold, too much everything days when you can have class outside were the best :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I think a lot of people can agree with me when I say learning a bunch of useless stuff. Yeah I got an “A” in chemsitry but that dosen’t mean people will hire to be a chemist, but someone has to sell that textbook I suppose…

2 Likes