the byte community forums

What conspiracy theory would ruin your life if it was real?

Everyone is saying simulation theory and I don’t think I heard of it before so I’m about to watch some conspiracy videos and prob scare myself lmaoo

3 Likes

Genetically modified foods to keep the population passive. That would be scary.
Also Area 51 and how alien life has changed the course of history. That would mess me up mentally.

1 Like

1 Like

haha good luck falling down THAT rabbit hole

1 Like

One reason I’ve heard from flat earthers is that the agencies that are supposedly hiding the shape of the world are “trying to hide us from God” because they think the Bible supports the flat earth theory. I always just remind them that there are plenty of globe-earth Christians.

2 Likes

Yeah, if there’s any conspiracy theory that would really affect my life if it was true, it’d probably be the simulation theory. I’m personally convicted that God created humans, the world we live in, the heavens, etc. If life really was a simulation, that would really turn my world upside down.

1 Like

If the simulation theory and the flat earth theory turned out be true, it would completely ruin my life.

1 Like

alien theory :see_no_evil:

1 Like

THE ONE WHERE HUMANS ARE ACTUALLY ALIENS!! thatd be wild

2 Likes

Feel the same. To know my entire existence is a computer simulation would kind of mess up for a sec

0 Likes

Never hear of that theory. Could you provide me a link on this?

0 Likes

Bruhhhh the simulation theory scares the poop out of me. Mainly because what if our choices weren’t actual choices made by us, but made by the ones controlling us. Then it makes me think what if everyone we know is fake & is just another part of our mind that is being controlled like holy crap. I can’tttt so i just try to ignore theories bc it makes everything seem pointless. I wish I never knew this stuff. Howeverrr, i did hear that if we were in a simulation, we wouldn’t know that we were so everyone that is thinking we are, we are probably not lol

1 Like