the byte community forums

What are your opinions on the music industry right now?

do u think that the music that’s popular at this point in time is any good? little weird? tell me your thoughts down below xx

8 Likes

The music industry has changed a lot because of the internet in my opinion. Now, literally anything can be the ‘next hottest thing’ or ‘next hottest artist’ when we forgot that Pitbull is the hottest thing and artist to live.

9 Likes

I miss the 2000s. I grew up with noughties pop and it saddens me to see everything riddled with auto tune.

6 Likes

not a fan of it. only artist i rlly listen to is NF

2 Likes

Queen will forever be the best rock band to exist

4 Likes

I listen to a lot of rock. Nirvana, Queen, Cage the Elephant. I like some old and mordern pop too. Not too crazy about rap though, just not my thing.

2 Likes

majority of everyone in the music industry right now is hella overrated

2 Likes

shut up JT sucks

1 Like

Panic! At The Disco has been releasing amazing music for, well, EVER, and Brendon Urie is an amazing human being. Some will say he’s over rated, but I’m glad he’s getting some recent, well deserved recognition :heart:

2 Likes

We actually think in the last few months the music industry has been blasting us with new and awesome tunes! :grinning::boom::notes:

1 Like

shut your mouth you delusional fool

3 Likes

The music industry has changed a lot. If you pay attention from the early 2000s to early 2010s the music is very similar. People had strategic methods for the music that was being made back then, but it had a purpose. Nowadays, everything is over the top while looking for a purpose. Everything that is more authentic is categorized is smaller and less popular categories which makes mainstream sounds less authentic and more modern

3 Likes

I haven’t listened to much of todays music. But from the few songs i have heard there is a lot of mumble rap which doesnt sound that great and synthesizers which is not bad but different from what i listen to. I mainly like 50s and 60s music so even 80s music is meh imo. Lol

1 Like

Older music, specifically 90s- mid 2010s is my favourite, on the other hand, today’s music industry may have talent, but a lot of music or specific songs are way overplayed. I like some of the music that’s out, but most of it just doesn’t resonate with me. It’s all up to personal preference.

5 Likes