the byte community forums

What are you most excited for in byte?

We’re all excited about something to do with byte, so why not discuss it down below!

9 Likes

re-categorized to #hype! im excited for the comedy videos!

5 Likes

I can already tell that the comedy will be better than TikTok etc.

2 Likes

The music, comedy, new friends, old friends (from the forum)… it’s definitely going to be something big!

6 Likes

definitely!

2 Likes

Everything the app has to offer… can’t wait to starttt!!!

5 Likes

We are getting our old V*ne back dude, what do you mean???
BYTEE!!!

5 Likes

the memories we’ll make over the years…

5 Likes

Making new mates, memories and having fun.

6 Likes

Too look back each month and laugh at all the videos I favorite. That’s what I always did on Vine and that’s what I’ll do again.

4 Likes

Looking forward to the upcoming byte trends and the ones we’ll be able to start as a pioneering community

7 Likes

i’m excited to make myself laugh again with my content…(and hopefully others too :flushed:)

and to see what everyone creates! i hope it fills that void that was created when v*ne shut down

6 Likes

the easy 6 second access to each vid…tiktok is great but some are tooooo long i lose interest

3 Likes

Having fun creating videos and the adventures that will go along with it :earth_americas: :blue_heart:

3 Likes

What I’m excited for is that many Byte stars like me shines bright & clear to welcome a new era of Vine​:rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Put my passion of making people smile to good use

3 Likes

Honestly just looking forward, to just getting on the app :joy::joy:

5 Likes

I’m excited to be a part of this awesome, growing community in its early stages. I’m also excited to laugh and make people laugh. I love comedy so much which is why I missed v*ne so bad. I’m just so happy to see something like it again.

4 Likes

Looking back each month and laughing at all my likes, loved vine for that one reason

3 Likes

Being an actual creator!!! Yayyy

4 Likes