the byte community forums

What are u looking forward to Byte?

If Beta 2 has completed its job (hopefully this week), it will most likely release within the 3rd or 4th week of May right before Summer begins. Any thoughts u wanna add to it?:stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I dunno we haven’t received any news on when Phase 2 is out … :sob:… I’ve waited for so longggg I just wanna begin already… I hope too we are getting it late May … but no news yet …

2 Likes

I believe maybe June are July we could get the full release

2 Likes

all i hope is that it comes out after may 23 which is when i write my last exam

2 Likes

Nooo that’s too early we still waiting on the 2nd beta

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m with you Chuck, gonna be June or July…

2 Likes

Let’s just wait, it will eventually come to us

2 Likes

This would mean that they would miss their planned Spring launch ! I really don’t want that :sob:

The last day of Spring is June 21st. We’ll probably be in BETA for the rest of May. And have a release the first week of June.

They work so hard for us…no shortcuts. We’ll have to be patient regardless.

6 Likes

I dont want to be the one to say it but this is a duplicate topic :disappointed:

1 Like

to become possibly famous and redeem myself

1 Like

I’m honestly just hoping it’s a smooth and seamless as vine felt. Vine always felt easy to make so I had to find different ways to use such a simple way of filming to create something dumb or unnecessarily elaborate or meaningless for the sake of just doing it. I miss those times

2 Likes

Honestly I’m just looking forward to being a first adopter on this app.I know I’ve said that a lot, but if I had been first on vine, like I will be on here, the chances of following my dreams I know is a lot higher. Wish I had done the same for Youtube. Was on it when it was only in its 2nd year

1 Like