the byte community forums

Wave update

7 Likes

Context? What is Wave? And what does it have to do with Byte? I am out of :curly_loop:. Help me!

5 Likes

What is this, seriously, apps like this is already taking over and copying byte

4 Likes

me too :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

It’s an app that has a similar concept to Vine. It is founded by Jason Nash.

6 Likes

You sure it’s Jason ? I never heard him promote it I mean I know it’s made by previous viners or something like that

4 Likes

I’m not too sure but I think I saw on Twitter that he was affiliated with it. Apologies if this is incorrect lol.

4 Likes

Jason Nash tweeted about it last year and he was involved with other creators. But i‘m not sure if he still is, because I think he deleted the tweet :woman_shrugging:t6:

7 Likes

joe boyle, how could you :cry:

6 Likes

Brendon mcnerney is the founder of this app. This annoys me because now byte and wave are going to compete, I have a feeling wave will rush it and come out first so anyone waiting for an app like this downloads wave.

5 Likes

Where the heck have I heard that name?!

6 Likes

:eyes::eyes:by the looks of it…they’re waiting for Byte to drop too. lol
No beta? :thinking:hmmmmmm

4 Likes

he been on here lol. @joe4893 to be exact lol

4 Likes

from his profile
apparently he actually couldn’t wait

11 Likes

Oh right, I thought he was someone else who I am dying to punch :joy: :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Hmmm…I think I’m gonna stick with byte. :thinking:

5 Likes

I’ve looked into wave and not ready to hate on it yet, Dom has stated his views on apps like these before that if you make it with malicious intent (cough, oevo, cough) to stay away from it, but if they make it with the right intent even he would support it. For sure sounds like a competitor for byte but that also means that byte is a for sure gonna b a competitor for wave

4 Likes

changed from general discussion to youtube & other services, as it’s not byte related :slight_smile:

3 Likes

some people ride waves, but I ride byte

3 Likes

Well said, I’m looking forward to both apps

3 Likes