the byte community forums

V2 Newsfeed sneak peek

Dom just posted a look at the Newsfeed (Homepage) for V2 on Twitter, this is all too much for one day!! :see_no_evil: :blue_heart:

HE TOOK IT DOWN IM SO UPSET I DIDNT RECORD IT IT LOOKED SO SMOOTH AND PRACTICAL!!! so much better than oevo

¡Yo Tambien! im so excited!

@jennifer! Welcome back bud! You been lurking? I’m assuming you have been, You excited for this tease?!

I think that he probably took it down because he wants it to all be a tease, and he already knows that the people on the forums will be constantly watching anyways.

Thanks for the welcome back!! I have unfortunately been busy with highschool which is, of course my main priority but something made me decide to check and I am so glad I did! So upset that I left the community.

A lot of people did, I had to take a leave a few weeks ago :joy::sweat_smile: school is definitely a priority!

It’s 100% okay! And you focus on highschool before the internet, smart! But we missed you! And, once again, welcome back!

Well, he just tweeted again saying he’ll post it again soon. But for now he seems very content that only a select few followers saw it!

I truly missed interacting on these forums during study hall, spanish and world history. V2.co was literally part of my daily schedule.

I legit was too excited to record it, but even if I did it he doesnt want it out there then that’s his choice! I’ll just wait until I can scroll through all of your profiles :joy:

Aww, I mean it’s cool but if dom doesnt want it out I dont want to cause him any more trouble than hes already encountered…

well rip to oevo lol

You right, I took it down

I’m super excited guys, and I’m happy that people are back to the forum too, is good to see some of you! Tomorrow we will be in the news all over the internet! :smiley:

Hola, good to have you back

Me, a Spanish II student: omfg Ik what that means I’m cool

Anyone noticed it’s in portrait now? Not a square?

So excited

Glad to have you back @jennifer!