the byte community forums

To much drama, this is why we need Byte

We wanted to just say, Byte will be a platform where content creators can come together and create funny, relatable and creative videos. Showing off a range of skills, talents, and abilities. Unfortunately, there is so much Youtube controversy that is overshadowing content creators, trying to have a go and share to the world their passions. We think it’s sad that social media is becoming such a hateful place… We hope that when Byte surfaces, its a chance for ALL creators, it doesn’t matter about the numbers or how successful you are, it’s about the videos made. On the amount of innovation and inspiring content people create. Hat’s off to Dom, we think Bytes going to be great :blush:. We just hope that everyone goes on the app with good intentions. Can’t wait to see all your amazing videos…

We would like to hear from you if you want to add anything, fill free to write it in the comment section, good luck all future bytes!

24 Likes

I completely agree! Byte is going to be a brand new platform–hopefully everyone will get the chance to have their content seen, no matter how popular/unpopular they were on other apps. Equal opportunity :relaxed: Hopefully, just like in the forums, there will be less drama than other platforms!

The whole James Charles situation was crazy… over 3 million subscribers lost… hopefully we have creators who have as good content as they are people!

15 Likes

Here’s…the mf tea

11 Likes

Yeah, thank you! Actually, thank you so much, social media is getting me depressed now we need Byte and its new creators, not to be full of drama, but to be full of fun.

7 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better ourselves, all good, Bytes gonna be great :+1::blush: we got you!

7 Likes

You’re totally right! hopefully, a brand new platform will show brand new faces, thanks for sharing, we need people like you in the community it’s awesome that people are on the same page! :blush:

5 Likes

There’s always drama. The Paul’s one, James Charles and Tati. It’s tiring.

4 Likes

Too much drama at shool? All ya gotta do is… Walk awayyyayyyayyy

13 Likes

But in all seriousness I totally agree. Hopefully those who were not previously on the forums before the app release keep a kind mindset

5 Likes

Dramas make good memes, but I agree. Sometimes we need a break. Hopefully byte provides that for us, I want it to be a fun app, not a drama fuelled one.

8 Likes

Yeah, Youtube has become hateful and filled with drama. But I sorta get it. It’s oversaturated right now.
New friends, new content and new horizons. We gotta bring the FUN back to the internet.
People aren’t having fun like they used too.

7 Likes

Yeah, hopefully byte will be for fun and have a laugh, and not a competition. Can’t really waitttr

4 Likes

Drama is like air. It’s everywhere, and difficult to keep it contained.

4 Likes

Hear, hear! Well said :+1:

2 Likes

For better and for worse, there will always be drama. That’s how the news and certain Youtube channels make money. I’m not saying I agree with it, but it’s business as usual, with both good and bad. With 6 seconds, it won’t give much room for the ranters, but I won’t be surprised if they figure out a way

3 Likes

YEP, your right, we agree, if these people want to find a way they will, but i think 6 seconds want give to much room for ranters, but you have a very good point :thinking:

4 Likes

All you have to do is make 10 to 20 six-second videos in a row and you’ve got a 1 to 2 minute rant. :slight_smile:

There were a whole bunch of people on Vine who would post dozens of vines one after the other in a continuous rant, some of them were quite entertaining.

3 Likes

Im gonna start drama with every single one of you guys now.

3 Likes

A lot of the Paul Brothers drama and much of all the other drama online is fabricated.

2 Likes

Really hope we can start fun, pure, and fresh with byte, and keep it that way for a long time. Drama is pretty much normal on the internet, but it’s getting more tiring. Also add up the drama channels that almost says the same thing like they are all oversaturating the platform. To the point that it will be taken seriously. It’s always there and it’s tiring and repetitive.

2 Likes