the byte community forums

Tiktok and Ideas for Byte

How long do you think Tik Tok will last? Maybe it will be a fad like musically and die off… but who knows. Hopefully Byte will get lots of advertising and publicity. I think Byte should most def have a monetized videos. This will have Byte stand out from everyone besides YouTube. I also think it should have a lot of in app video editing to compete with Tik tok.

7 Likes

It could, but who knows. It might happen…

3 Likes

Honestly I don’t think it needs to compete with TikTok, because there’s been news recently saying it’s really dodgy so people are gonna start looking for an alternative- and hopefully they choose Byte (when it comes out).

5 Likes

Talked to a few of my friends and they want an alternative. I’d just advertise the future app to friends right now.

3 Likes

Good idea I’ve already got a couple friends excited for Byte

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve been telling a lot of people

3 Likes

This is already a topic! Please use the search tool in the top right hand corner to search key words before making a post! :+1:

4 Likes

Byte is a beautiful masterpiece that won’t have rivals. :100::pray:

1 Like

i used to use tiktok for a bit but now it’s so bad, there’s barely anyone who is funny and the majority of videos are just stolen ideas.

2 Likes

I think tik tok will be around for perhaps 5 years

1 Like

I’ve been telling people but they really don’t care lol I hope byte proves them wrong!

2 Likes