the byte community forums

Tiktok and byte

do you guys think that tik-tokers might emigrate onto byte to gain a following on a different social media app. this can also be talked about other social media like youtube and instagram. (keemstar on twitter said he wanted to join byte like a month and a half ago)

10 Likes

I think they will join byte. There are even people on here who use it just waiting for bytes release. But some people from :vine: have moved on but anyone who joins will be welcomed. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Yeah they definitely will

3 Likes

They going to come and bring their followers

2 Likes

i feel like for the first month of byte it will be swarmed with people from tiktok, but as the app progresses only the people who really wanted to use it will stay? i feel like that probably doesn’t make sense but it does to me i guess

4 Likes

There are actually a couple discussion threads on the intertwining futures of both apps.

Here’s one, for instance!: Hot Take: TikTok isn’t gonna die because of Byte

Be sure to use dat search bar at the top right to look for some pre-existing threads talking about their relationship :eyes:

4 Likes

i thought that there was going to be something about their relationship, but i guess i did’t listen to my conscience
sorry x

4 Likes

it is all good my boi

6 Likes

well if they got the talent to be funny within 6.5 seconds then probably, tiktok is good for them long skits

3 Likes

Exhibit A: Josh Peck. He was a film star BEFORE Vine. Starred in one of my favorite childhood shows. Drake & Josh. You can argue that Vine was a “renaissance” for his career. It doesn’t matter if you’re already popular…this can be a fresh start for a lot of people. If you respect/love the platform, you’re welcome. :hugs:

9 Likes

I feel like at first they may have some loyalty to TikTok, maybe even diss Byte, but then realize the opportunity and migrate over

1 Like

wow look at this absolute chad

1 Like

Since the audience on here is rather young it’s bound to happen. For better and for worse

1 Like