the byte community forums

Tik Tok and the community

Hey everyone! I’ve been here since day 1 basically but haven’t really posted anything! It’s looking like byte may soon be apon us and I am sooooo excited!!! It’s nice know that spring will be full of byte! Anyway I am a little concerned about what Tik Tok has brought us lately, the whole community and general content on that app completely changed to a bunch of copy cats basically. I’m just hoping the same thing won’t happen to byte! Also hoping the whole Tik Tok community doesn’t migrate to byte! Anyways, I can’t wait to be making short loops with you all very soon! See ya!

4 Likes

Changed to #youtube-vine-instagram-etc

0 Likes

Welcome to the forums anyway :heart:

1 Like

I wish the same thing yo

1 Like

It would be a disaster if Tik Tokkers migrate to Byte.

3 Likes

I’m thinking tik tokers won’t do well on byte as it’s COMPLETELY og content I’ve seen a lot of people just use other people’s ideas to make hits . byte and tik tok shouldn’t be in each other’s categories but they will be battling eachother for top app

4 Likes

RE: AustinHarris
That’s so right, I also see a bunch of people trying to say that Tik Tok became the new Vine, which I have never agreed with.

5 Likes

Yeah me too. But it’s like comparing apples and oranges. Byte encourages creativity and just lip synching and looking attractive ain’t gonna cut it. (I hope)

5 Likes

Amen brother!

2 Likes

i agree with this…they wont be as creative probably…i could be wrong tho

3 Likes

Honestly, TikTok users are some of the creative people on social media. They get posted around and right now, it’s the easiest platform to gain a following on.

2 Likes

I don’t think there will be copy cats on byte, almost everyone that I know who really wants to be a byter also wants to have original, different and creative content. Regarding tiktokers “migrating” to byte, maybe they just know how to lip sync and wink in front of a camera and that’s not going to work on byte but maybe there’s really funny and creative people who can create good content and I don’t have any problem with them.

2 Likes

At the end of the day my opinion is may the best app win. If people want byte there’s enough room for both of them to exist.

1 Like

Really i tried to make good videos and got 0 likes on it :joy:

1 Like

Dear tiktokers,
Only move if you know you can do original quality content. We’re not discriminative here but puh-lease adapt to our original content culture.
Truly yours,
Byters

1 Like

I think you guys are worried about the wrong issue tho, “Tik Tokers” won’t move to byte and ruin the platform. Those guys are going to just take the audio from bytes and pretty much steal content. What can we do? Ignore it and wait for the cool kids that want to make good stuff to stay on byte.

2 Likes

hi guys!!I am looking for people doing tik toks,I can get you fans all around the world!!I can put your videos on my ROKU streaming tv channel!!its h ttps://my.roku.com/add/tiktok
mY CHANNEL STORED IN United States

Argentina

Canada

Chile

Colombia

Costa Rica

El Salvador

France

Guatemala

Honduras

Ireland

Mexico

Nicaragua

Panama

Peru

Rest of World

United Kingdom

TV STORES!! CONTACT ME :blackkevian@gmail.com!

tk|690x337

0 Likes