the byte community forums

This is really important, Need some advice! ๐Ÿ’™

This is for my friend btw
Okay, so just say you are in college and you are living in a house with like 4 people, you were there first and these 4 people just moved in, and you had an argument with one of the people and then they all started ganging up on you. Then the person that you argued with accuses you of stealing something (which is not true) but then there is a HUGE argument that happens. You think itโ€™s resolved but then the next day the girl that you argued with came at you out of nowhere and hit you!! Then you fought her back (because you know self defence) and then the police came and sorted it out, but then the house owner of that house says to you that they can give you another accommodation so that you never have to see those BRATS again. WHAT WOULD YOU DO? Would you accept the offer or no?

Please reply, this is urgent I need to show her your thoughts so that she listens! :thinking:
Thank youuuu :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I would most def get another accommodation!!! why would I enclose myself with toxic people when I can get a new place and make new friends. Just because she was there first doesnโ€™t mean they all have to leave before her, she can most def leave that bad environment. Thank you, Next.

I would take the accommodation before things escalate further. Sheโ€™ll have a much better time in a new place with new people. Thank you, next. :sun_behind_small_cloud: :purple_heart:

I can agree with the other comments! Itโ€™s the best if she moves into the other accommodation before things get out of hand with those horrible peiple. Sending her all my best and it will get better :hugs:

Something that Iโ€™ve learnt with these few but cool years of life is that NEVER keep tolerating a situation that you dislike. If you can solve it, solve it, if you can change it then do so. If you stay at a place where you donโ€™t feel happy, go away. Most of the time the small problems from the beginning are the problems that end up detonating and making things even worse. SO IF YOU WILL BE HAPPIER LEAVE!

Thank you all so much I showed them to her and she agreed to move :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart: YOU ARE ALL SO GREAT! God Bless all of you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

i would make this into a movie. itโ€™s got action and drama 10/10 make some money off of this :clap:t2:

well guess whoโ€™s late.

again

I canโ€™t find any more reasonable option than moving out as soon as possible!

Iโ€™d try to resolve the issue and see different perspectives to it. Remember, thereโ€™s always 2+ sides to a story.

Yeahhhโ€ฆ

Thank you alll againโ€‹:blue_heart::blue_heart:

Truuuue :joy::joy: