the byte community forums

This ? is for the Byte Team!

Will there be a booth at VidCon this year? I’m considering going for my first time and this question is actually one of my deciding factors?!

Any info would be great!

9 Likes

changed from general discussion to youtube & other services!

also i wish i knew the answer. i’m sure somebody will know :blush:

1 Like

was there ever a v.ine booth in vidcon? cant remember tbh

3 Likes

I believe there was!

2 Likes

Vine was already poppin from what it looked like in videos I have searched up but vine was involved as they had 10 picked vine creators there talking and what not, from videos I seen online!

1 Like

When? I’m wondering about July 2019

2 Likes

Had to be at 2016, but I hope they’ll have a Byte booth! Maybe for 2020 though because the app hasn’t even come out/gained public attention yet.

3 Likes

The app has to drop first. :joy:

4 Likes

It’s marketing to gain real world hype in the 1 place all creators and fans will be lol no it doesn’t have to be out!

2 Likes

Would be interesting to see that. Never been there before, but I’ve heard it’s nothing but kids there. Be nice if they did something for the 18+ crowd.

2 Likes

Now I’m imagining going to vidcon because of byte next year- that would be insane. I went to vidcon last year and it was incredible but this year I can’t afford it. It was an amazing experience.

2 Likes

That would be cool if Byte had a VidCon booth this year, I believe IGTV was announced at VidCon in 2018 last year. They live-streamed it vertically on the Instagram page & horizontally on CNET and the Keynote is the first video on their IGTV channel. VidCon would be a great place to announce your product.

2 Likes

Do it for the byte
I ain’t gone’ do it

1 Like