the byte community forums

This Community is So Wholesome

Just would like to say how friendly and kind this community is. The app hasn’t even came out yet and it feels like there’s an amazingly strong community. You guys have made me so happy in the past few days I have been here.

Thanks for making me laugh, smile, and visit this site often.
bheart-1

25 Likes

Love seeing new people being involved! And glad you’re enjoying your time here <3

7 Likes

Glad you are here and it will be a big community when byte comes out.

3 Likes

:blue_heart:

changed from general discussion to hype!

1 Like

:heart::heart: this is very heartwarming :heart::heart:

1 Like

:blue_heart: :purple_heart: :black_heart:I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. This is the best community on the internet!
So happy that the new people are feeling the vibes. Love y’all :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart:

4 Likes

Aww sweet i cri :purple_heart:

Yea I agree this community is great. I love how the people are cool and welcoming

1 Like

Yeah this community is pretty neat

1 Like

For the most part it is. There are a couple of people who just don’t care but I won’t name names

2 Likes

I wanna hug you all. This community is really awesome! :heart: :hearts: :hugs:

1 Like

Beta is the first two weeks of April, full app sometime in spring

3 Likes

They built the whole thing from scratch with a small team and not a lot of funding, Rome wasn’t built in a day, or by ~15 people, or for free

9 Likes

Awe :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Since Rome is technically still being built
and it was founded on April 21st 753 BC, I beg to disagree

6 Likes

I’m happy you’re fitting into the community! We don’t like to see people left out but we do have a lot, and I mean a lot of inside jokes, but don’t feel intimidated! Ask if you don’t understand a reference, I or anyone else will gladly explain it.

If you haven’t joined the discord, I’ll gladly send you the link :blush:
There we’re able to talk more freely and on voice call as well. It’s a great way to make friends!

6 Likes

:heart: yes :heart:

2 Likes

Yo mason, I’m really happy that u enjoy us :slight_smile: thanks for being here, and yes this community is better than probably any I’ve ever seen :partying_face::sunglasses:

1 Like