the byte community forums

The Paul Brothers

no.
no.
no.
no.

(actually, it’s fine. as long as they don’t mess stuff up, again, it’s fine.)

1 Like

As @dom said… everyone is welcome

3 Likes

I don’t think any of the ex vine stars are aloud just so that way we can have a chance to make it big

1 Like

Oh ok I didn’t read that

Tbh they shouldn’t but I dont think they will cuz they got there youtube channels and all I think there all just gonna stick to that

Then nevermind

Please dont talk about this things

Thanks you

I see your point, but some of those old viners have been waiting for this. Plus, there are always new upcoming creators to come. I’m sure @dom will make it so new creators will have a chance at success.

1 Like

Yeah I’m sure he will

2 Likes

The mere concept of certain people being banned from the platform just because you don’t like them is ridiculous in my opinion. They have fans. Sure they do bad things and trust me I don’t like/enjoy their content but I’m honestly tired of all the mindless “ban the Pauls from V2” comments.
If you dislike them so much then just ignore their content/block them.

1 Like

Hey, we’re all humans, we can decide who’s allowed or who’s not. Let’s all give everyone a chance.
I do agree they’re problematics but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t give them a chance for something that happened before V2 was even announced.

2 Likes

Although if they do come they will have more followers the first day then all of us new creators therefore taking over , I wouldn’t mind them coming back but at the same time I would like a chance at stardom

Excluding people, even if they could bring drama to the app, would bring drama to the app on its own. The most important things is that community guidelines are enforced, without regard of user size or popularity. YouTube is a perfect example, as they often allow users to violate guidelines if the video brings viewers to the site.

V2 needs to put moral value or monetary value.

1 Like

Never said I disliked them. I’m just asking this as an open discussion question, no need to get defensive.

So that way we all can have a chance at stardom

Oh sorry this wasn’t really directed at you, more like a PSA to any Paul haters that drift here

1 Like

There are already multiple topics about this, and Dom asked to not talk about it. Everyone is allowed on v2.

1 Like

It’s all good :slight_smile:

I closed this topic for a variety of reasons. The main reason being that everyone is welcome on v2 :v: Please be sure to read the guidelines around v2 forum etiquette. Thanks. Welcome to the v2 community forums

3 Likes