Law abiding expert, can confirm :sunglasses::balance_scale:

5 Likes

Vic The Expert can confirm

3 Likes

fake expert, can confirm

9 Likes

Not trying to be an expert , can confirm :raising_hand_man:

4 Likes

Kaden you’ve always got really good ideas.

4 Likes

Always tired and hungry expert, can confirm.

5 Likes

Added X2 topics, seasonal features and rebytes.

4 Likes

hi kaden - a lil recommendation. when linking a topic, link the original post instead of linking to a random comment in the middle of the thread - just to avoid confusion. I only just noticed this with your “bursts” link, so I don’t know you’d need to update any others.

but it’s just a suggestion :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

i fixed all the others but forgot to the burst I guess. fixed now

thanks

4 Likes

great idea, very informative.

1 Like

@dom pin?

6 Likes

pinned #35
0 Likes

When you gain the power to pin yourself :joy:

12 Likes

I think a few things on here need to be updated @kaden :thinking:

0 Likes

I am brand new to the forums but I have an idea about the tagging system on byte.
One of the problems with vine was an inability to find vines unless you knew the exact title of the vine. If you were to google the vine by describing it you would be redirected to youtube where someone else had named it probably after quotes from the vine, which would take page views for vine. This is obviously not a problem with twitter because it is very easy to google text and find text.

I think there should be a tagging system similar to tumblr where users can rebyte and add their own tags and it does not interfere with the aesthetic of the original byte. this would help provide context for the bytes that creators may not want to provide.

Let me know if this a repeated idea or if there is a more specific forum just for tagging/SEO that I missed!

4 Likes

[SOLVED] Byte Having a livestream option?

Now that my topic is here i can say im pretty old here lmao. Nice work kaden!

0 Likes

Bump

0 Likes