the byte community forums

The Forum Sponsored Discord

Bumping the bump

Gonna have to jump on this discord ASAP

Would have to recommend this Discord. Very informational.

BUMP.PNG

yes forums it’s a sentence please stop asking me.

Can someone post an exact link to the discord? For some reason when i click on the link here posted it’s not letting me join the server. Or if someone can send me an invite?
Discord: thorbaaaandz

THE INVITE CODE IS: pz26B2G

^^^^^ promo

To know more about this project, please make sure to join the Discord! We’re starting to conduct more voice chat sessions about the development of the platform so far and what is currently happening with V2 and we would love to have you discussing about the app with us! :slight_smile:

Joins Immediately

bumppppppppppp

join! now!

I use the discord more than this forum tbh. Discord is just more convenient

Discord makes everything easier lol. Faster responses from the community so you dont have to dig for questions and overall just a great community in general on the v2 discord tbh

bumpy bump

ALMOST TO 400 MEMBERS!

join now and experience a new type of community

EVERYONE SHOULD JOIN the discord

join join join

Bump. :slightly_smiling_face:

I joined. But I don’t get the point of it.

How many places do I have to attend to be considered to be “paying attention”?

Discord just seems like a very disorganized version of this forum. Which, were all already on.

Idk, discord is more instant and like a chat, and more people (in the world) use disc than the forums, so it helps keep more peeps engaged & updated(granted they have notifs on, which I can’t :grimacing:)

I guess ultimately there are just ups and downs to it, but intel and other stuff will probably be exchanged throughout the two services.