the byte community forums

Thank you!

Hey all,

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here who has been so excited about what we’re doing. When I originally postponed the project, I was tired and pretty much ready to drop it for good. Your support is what convinced me to pick the project back up again, and I’m really glad that I did. We now have a great team working on byte and we’re building something awesome for you. Can’t wait for you to see it.

Dom

P.S. We’ll post details about beta timing soon. :sunny:

no, thank you for making something as great as byte! we are all looking really forward to it :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for pushing through it. So excited for the beta :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

Thank u for not giving up on us

you the best :hearts:

no, thank YOU! you’re super hardworking and we all appreciate the time and effort you’ve put into this!

Thank you

Exciting times! Much love Dom :hugs:

glad to be a part :slight_smile:

No problem, Dom. We’ll be with you till the end of time.

edit: haha that’s cheesy af

:heart::heart::heart:No thank you!!! I’m crying as I’m typing this, thank you so much for your hard work I cant wait to see how this goes

thanks dom! we appreciate you more then you know, keep up the great work man. (:

No, dom. Thank you! You’re the tits, man.

Thank you for continuing it and creating a rebirth of the vine community!!

:joy: Dom, thank you man.

Its amazing, Dom! And I’m pretty sure that the team is going to deliver an awesome app! Thank you, I know its not easy to build something like this, but great things comes from hard work! If you need anything count on us :wink:

dom… u are everything

thank you!!!

This is the coolest project. Patience is truly a virtue. Exciting times ahead!

Thank you for not giving up on this! So excited to see what’s about to come next!!

This still feels like a dream I cant get my head together on this one :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: