the byte community forums

Testing Out the New Category

Hello! So Dom created a new category for us to use here on the forums. We can share our own videos and see what others think, so I decided to share one of the videos I’ve made in preparation for v2. I’ve posted this on other platforms already (cough Oevo cough) but I wanted to see what you guys in particular thought of it. Anyway, please let me know what you think, because most of my videos on v2 will look like what you’re about to see. Enjoy! (btw the video is played twice to show the looping effect)

14 Likes

Dude you sound awesome idk why! :joy:

3 Likes

Funny video tho! :joy:

3 Likes

Aww thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed it. :blush:

Pretty good lol

2 Likes

lol, the loop will make it perfect!

3 Likes

Me

((8char))

2 Likes

Reminds of myself when I play video games. What inspired the username yoshr?

1 Like

Well, I love Yoshis. A lot. So when I joined Twitter I wanted my username to be Yoshi, but it was taken. However, I had a liking to the term “Yosher” (a common word Yoshi fans use), so I decided to shorten it to “Yoshr.” The name has grown on me ever since.

3 Likes

Can definitely be hard to find an original username. Even my own on twitter was taken.

2 Likes

Ye, it’s a complicated process haha. But once you have a good name down, it stick with you pretty well, yes? ^^

2 Likes

You definitely got a soothing voice yoshr

Definitely do some Yoshi ASMR

4 Likes

Relatable :joy:

2 Likes

I agree, if you can find a name that everyone can pronounce regardless of the language that’s great. Many Indian people have a problem saying my last name

2 Likes

T-thanks x3