the byte community forums

Suggestions on how to deal with “h8erz”

Feel free to add your suggestions! <3

1.) Respond to EVERY SINGLE hate comment…in an overly-positive way.

2.) If someone insults you, don’t insult them back. Compliment their face or their content. Deep inside they’ll get confused and/or feel bad.

3.) Make videos where you’re reading the hater’s comment out loud, and just laugh at them. Tons of people did that already, but hey, someone’s gotta make use out of useless hate, right?

4.) Respond to hater comments with an entire paragraph of emojis. Whether it be sparkles, smug faces, whatever. Eventually they should get annoyed or bored with bothering you.

5.) If the gating is becoming a serious problem with the same few people, PLEASE block them, or Nope-Button their content so you don’t have to see them again. That’s why those buttons exist, for your sanity!!

6.) If it’s not really a big deal for you, you can always just ignore them, but like where’s the fun in that, right?

11 Likes

ignore it, that’s the best tip… if you respond to it they’ll still hate, it’s just best to learn to ignore it

3 Likes

I actually disagree with people making videos about haters. You’re just giving them more notice. Instead, I wish people made videos about all the great comments on their content.

6 Likes

ignore it… bc you’re a bad bitch

1 Like

I literally make it comedic

1 Like

Delete the comment and block them.

Dab on them… no lol, it’s hard to say just ignore them and concentrate on the positive comments because the bad ones do stand out more, but just think when you see the hate that they have nothing better to do but try and put others down (they must have a sad life).

7 Likes

But what if the haters dab back

5 Likes

yeehaw on them :cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

use them as your “motivators”

2 Likes

There will be endless dabbing :joy:

5 Likes

You win! :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

“I dab on every single hate comment” and then you count how many hate comments you have and dab that many times.

dont actually do that hahaha that’ll just make more people write hate comments. some good ideas here though!! In general the two best ways to combat bullying/hate is to ignore them and/or complement them back. Bullies thrive off of response but if it isn’t there or isn’t something they can really combat then they just go elsewhere

6 Likes

dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab

5 Likes

Dab dab dabbity, dab.

3 Likes

wow I can’t even hear the haters over those mad dabs

3 Likes

Moonwalk on the them.

4 Likes

Make them understand, i think. Also, instill some confidence. You don’t rlly know what’s going on in some people’s lives :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

yes the best emoji

PewDiePie actually did that in a video! :smiley: It’s called reading awesome comments, i’m pretty sure.

3 Likes