the byte community forums

(sub)Reddit

Hey guys,

So I was checking reddit and there basically are 2 subreddits dedicated to Byte atm.

r/byte

r/byte_app

So I was wondering which one we should use. The r/byte on has one post by a moderator and it seems quite unprofessional and r/byte_app is completely empty.

Thoughts?

probably neither lol im assuming if the byte team ever wants one they’ll figure it out!

the subreddit names are already claimed tho

reddit has a system where you can become mod if they’re all inactive

ohhh didn’t know

inactive for how long?

not sure exactly, google it theres a whole subreddit for it, think its like subreddit adoption or something

I’ve got a plan wink

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

I would be so down if there was an official byte reddit so sign me up :wave:t2:

Why would we need a byte reddit tho? :joy: That’s literally what the forums are for.

^this honestly

^^ yup this, also we’re good with the forums and the discord so yeah why to have a reddit :pancakes::yellow_heart:

^^^ exactly

(just going to start a little “^” game here…)

Changed topic from general to YT & other services. Be sure to select the most appropriate title.

thanks matt!

One downside of not having a reddit would be when people just dont want to join these forums and prefer reddit instead.
I guess it wouldn’t hurt to have the official byte reddit (even if we dont use it) just in case we want it in the future :slight_smile:

guyss reddit is great for advertising and we don’t need more people so go slow it means more competition. :joy: jk but really this forum is doing same job as reddit