the byte community forums

Spring is sooner than ever!

What’s up everyone! Haven’t been to a active on this forum due to work and some issues, hope everyone is doing great and is still excited for this new platform! This app will open many doors for us, and many opportunities. I look forward to meeting most of you and working together on this platform. It’s almost time!!! :raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2:

10 Likes

Welcome back, @Shoyboy! So glad to be back
:metal::blush:

Can’t wait to see what amazing content you put out and if you didn’t know, we have a community discord where we all talk to each other and create some beautiful friendships.

4 Likes

Yessss I’m SO excited for all the collaborations we’ll be seeing from everyone on the forums it’ll be so cool!

3 Likes

Its about to be april and the mid west is still cold so we’re prepping for summer here. :joy::joy: enjoy your spring cause ours is Winter the prequel.

Eat healthy, manage money and sleep well bro.

3 Likes

welcome back dude!!!

3 Likes

I’m super excited. I can’t stop thinking about it and I’m already creating scenarios on my brain.

4 Likes

AYEEEE!!! :metal:BIG FAX… I can’t wait to get things poppin’. lol

4 Likes

Welcome back my guy. We’re so close

3 Likes

Welcome back you’ve come at a good time ahha

1 Like

Welcome back mate , it is about to go down!!!

2 Likes

ahaixjzizksjnsz Welcomeeeee!

2 Likes

Me too omg, I thought I was the only one.

3 Likes

wait isn’t spring now tho

3 Likes

Welcome back!!

3 Likes

I was thinking spring started at the end of this month because I didn’t actually think about it XD hasn’t really felt like spring.
I also thought your icon was man with stubble sticking his tongue out instead of a pig in a jacket, so maybe I’m just a tad slow

3 Likes

lololol how did you see that anyway??? umwht

naw it’s good, i’m just wanna see it too so it all gud

3 Likes

Same was wondering all day how did he see that ? Lol ??!!

3 Likes

i am v curious and would like to experience the same thing. i think it’s kinda cool actually!!

3 Likes

Thanks brotha! Can’t wait to work together!

3 Likes

Haha I’m gonna be here for sure! Can’t wait to see what’s ahead for us!

2 Likes