the byte community forums

Sorry, but no Phase 2.5 Compilation

Hi!

I wanted to make a statement here that I will not be making a compilation for beta phase 2.5. First off, I want to be able to make comps for when we have a fully new beta phase, rather than another beta of the same build. This way, there are more people involved and more features to work with, which would make the comp more interesting to watch in comparison to older ones. Second, I’m away at a college camp so I’m unable to even work on the compilation. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If testers wanna save their bytes from this phase and use them for the phase 3 comp, they’re totally free to do that! Thanks, and I hope you have a good day! :slight_smile:

28 Likes

Sad, no byte comp but i understand :sunglasses:

13 Likes

can’t wait for the beta phase 3 yet!!!

8 Likes

Editing that whole comp is hard work too, so it’s understandable to want to wait for the newer format. And I hope you enjoy making bytes on beta 2.5!

9 Likes

It’s fine dude, all good. It’s not owed, we appreciate you wanting to do it for the community in the first place :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Dont worry, i got you

8 Likes

I’ll send one but it’s literally just me filming coffee cause didn’t post much

7 Likes

Its fine lol

5 Likes

It’s all good! I didn’t think it was suitable also seen as it’s like 2.5 and not in the middle y-know

4 Likes

I get it, its probably a lot on you.

SOMEONE MUST FILL THEIR SHOES! Any volunteers?

2 Likes

Super excited for the next test

3 Likes

i got you

2 Likes

ooo new beta coming

2 Likes

Wait really? Where does it say

2 Likes

it doesn’t say it, usually after a compilation means there’s a new test coming.

1 Like

Compilations being made doesn’t mean there’s a new test coming. Only byte staff announce when a new test phase will happen. its up to them, not us.

5 Likes

oh, i just thought it would like most other times.