5 Likes

endgame sales drop to $0 amidst sudden refunds

2 Likes

Damn I enjoyed it

2 Likes

https://community.v2.co/faq#be-civil
:eyes::eyes:

1 Like

it is civil, i used a rude word, but nothing offensive. I was saying that i enjoyed it , but the ‘fuck’ added the fact that i didnt want to.

2 Likes

Normally I’d have no intentions of seeing it. But it has Ben Schwartz and Jim Carrey so I feel like I have to

1 Like

Just edited it. Under normal circumstances, I wouldn’t mind, but considering the forum is ‘PG’, it’s best to avoid any crude language :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

So what about this makes you say im not aloud to say a word. Plus the damn doesnt have the same effect.

1 Like

Sorry for the confusion. I meant if we were on other social platforms, like the Discord. And the ‘damn’ is the best I could do.

3 Likes

I dont know why we cant swear

1 Like

I had never seen any swearing up until this point, so I assumed those are the rules. However, upon revising the FAQ, this is what I found:

This is a public forum, and search engines index these discussions. Keep the language, links, and images safe for family and friends.

So, best to keep it clean!

7 Likes

so hyped for blue detective pikachu :grin:

1 Like

Yeah I agree. Soooooo happy to see Jim Carrey again.

I won’t hate on it too much yet. I can understand why he has teeth, got no fucking clue why its so human but alright, guess not to scare children with actual hedgehog chompers, but it doesnt look overall terrible

3 Likes

I feel disrespected. Welp, another year of being shamed for liking Sonic I guess. When does it ever end?

2 Likes

Could have made this a disney channel movie and would not have been able to tell the difference. Frankly videogames moives never work out

2 Likes