the byte community forums

Songwriters?

hello to fellow musicians/writers. just here wondering if anyone does any songwriting/poems/short stories. i’ve been writing songs for a while now, just wanted to get a good idea of who else likes to write, maybe we can co-write on some stuff later on down the line. anyways, leave some info about yourself, name/genre’s you’re into. maybe try to connect with other singers/songwriters.

3 Likes

Heyyy! I love to write! I write a lot of lyrics and a lot of separate music but have a very hard time putting them together. I write pretty much everything. short stories, poems, journals, and the like. Oh and I write in about every genre but rap.

1 Like

I’ve wrote a few songs but I always go back again and again to change them to the point that I never end up using them

I love writing music and play many instruments but I’ve never really had the time or motivation to finish one. I probably have like 50 unfinished though :joy:

2 Likes

I think everyone does that little thing throughout the day… where they make up little songs when they’re doing little tasks, or isn’t that just me :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Hm… I write a lot of poems. Sometimes I put tunes on them, and sometimes I just write a new one which is an actual song. I play some instruments and write a lot of stuff without letting my writings see the light of day (meaning, I don’t finish them, or I completely forget them)

3 Likes

I write poems, songs, raps. I honestly don’t know my genre tho

2 Likes

I’m planning on trying out songwriting
Never really done anything music based it’d be cool to check it out

2 Likes