the byte community forums

Social Media Stars From Byte In 2020

It’ll be cool to here someone’s before they where famous story in 2020 start out like “he/she start creating videos on the social media app byte in early 2019 and started to gain a following” I hope y’all are bring your best, I already have ideas ready

14 Likes

I‘m rooting for everyone :crossed_fingers:t6::crossed_fingers:t6:

15 Likes

rooting for everyone even though some people will be making this app a little bit of a competition to who can get the most loops if that’s what there calling replays :raised_hands:

10 Likes

also gonna be rooting for everyone to

7 Likes

Same, being as early as we are really give everyone a equal opportunity to hit hard

9 Likes

Yeah and you know that’s just how some people are but even with that a little comeption can be little fun depending g in what your goals are, but you’re right too because some people take the fun away from being competitive when they take it way to serious :man_facepalming:t5:

6 Likes

Yep and why do that there was a forum in the forums list and it was real at first but it was a joke later but it said a lot of people will be fake and just do it for fame as In they’ll just do byte for fame and its for fun if that’s your goal to be famous then go on tik tok or something or do something dumb and post it on Instagram so yea I hope this app doesn’t have to much but your right a little bit of competition can be fun but a lot not really cause if it’s a lot then your really not trying

5 Likes

im so excited to see what people from the forum bring to the app!

6 Likes

excited as well, lets do this.

4 Likes

changed from general discussion to hype! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I feel like 2020 is our year I can feel it :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

Ha that’s crazy

2 Likes

Same and I followed u on IG yo

2 Likes

Im looking forward to that if that happens to me

4 Likes

Hoping it does bro :heart:

3 Likes

Only time will tell, but to me fame is just a bonus. Rather have the money tbh

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see the creative and the love groups that come out from this experience hopefully everyone can have a chance to shine.

3 Likes

The Byte compilation from the beta testers was hilarious. Just wait until everybody else get a try. lol
#ByteFam

2 Likes