Say hello!

Lol is this actually the sheffmeister?! Or a fake account? Blink twice if it’s really you! :roll_eyes: if it is you I totally have a confession…during last years sxsw at the rooftop of the reddit event I was totally behind you and wanted to say hi but fan girled out…:upside_down_face:

Hey! My name is Aryan.
Hope v2 will be good and not be cancerous lmao

Hello, my name is alyssa and I plan on being a future “artist” on V2 I am very very excited for this app to release I used to use the app vine until it became vine camera so I am very very excited to have an app that is somewhat similar to what vine was about! I am an editor meaning i make short edits of tv shows or youtubers I have been editing since 2012 and I can’t wait until I can show you all what I can do editing wise when this app releases. Super excited :wink:

And i’m just sitting here, waiting for v2 release. Oh, hi there.

Hi @dom , hi guys. I am Nikola and I am 17. I am Croatian but I live in Bosnia and Herzegovina. I am glad I’m part of this forum and that I can help. I wish yall success on V2!!! Have a nice day :hugs::sweat_smile::rofl:

hii im taylor and i hope to make friends here and the upcoming v2! :grin:

my name is jeff

little late, but hey my name is anns and it’s great to meet you guys

Hey! I’m Paige! It’s nice to sorta meet you guys!:joy:

Teacher: Jared can you read to the class?
Jared: No I cannot!! What up, my names Jared and I never freakin learned how to read✌️

hello. i’m brandon and i nearly pee myself a little with exitement when i think about v2.

Hi, hello! The name is Joshua. Nice to meet everyone. I’ll try to contribute as much as I can to the V2 community.

hi im jake im a huge nerd

Heyo! My names Caleb and I’m excited for a new film platform!

(and memes. Mostly for the memes.)

Hey dude.

Hi, I’m Evan! I can’t wait to see what amazing content awaits us in v2, and I just can’t wait to start filming my own. Hype!!!

Hey everybody.

My names Josh, you probably saw videos of my cat with a mustache more than you saw videos of me. Or a video of me yelling at a truck… on a truck… ON ANOTHER TRUCK, ON YOUR TRUCK!!

Seerrriously pumped about V2. Love to all of you. See ya on V2!!

vine.co/joshswensen

hey guys. anyone plan on being successful on v2 this post has some insightful information How to succeed at V2

just helping out :smile:

I feel silly but I have a video series about my fake startup and my fake startup is called notvine.com
https://youtu.be/hGDJkqESz0k?t=4m1s

I just checked out a bunch of your vines and oh my goodness…you are hilarious! I can’t wait to see what you’re going to do in v2.