the byte community forums

Ready to laugh again 😂

Who else is ready to laugh for hours at the Byte videos coming out?! I feel like since Vine went away the world’s gotten a lot more serious and people forgot how to just be silly and laugh a little. Byte is going to bring that good feeling back to all of us and I can’t wait to be a part of this new family :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

22 Likes

It is and I can’t wait for that vibe to come back. So excited :metal:t6:

7 Likes

i am!!!

6 Likes

I am ready!

4 Likes

Sooo damn ready…

And to be a part of the OTHER side who creates those said videos that make people laugh…is even far more of a blessing♥️

9 Likes

sooo readyyy

3 Likes

7 Likes

Me, too. I’ve always wanted to become the next new Byte star if u know what I mean​:clown_face::clown_face:

2 Likes

Ready as I will ever be !!! I just want the app soooo bad…

3 Likes

Amen to that brotha!!! :raised_hands:

4 Likes

If the bytes posted during the beta could make me laugh (and they did), I’m very ready for what the public is gonna make. :3

9 Likes

Agree so much!

1 Like

:sweat_smile: :joy: :relieved:
NauticalDisastrousBilby-size_restricted-1

1 Like

Nah, I’m not ready to laugh. I’m ready to cry.

Byte Isn’t for comedy videos. It’s for 6.5 Second drama/sad content. That’s all it should be, a bunch of crazy edits of sad moments where I can cry in under 6.5 seconds. Comedi doesn’t have a place there, It should be super dramatic, and super sad. Everything about it should be only that.

You know what ruined vine? Comedi. Comede ruined everything. Who needs to laugh? Oh are you upset and you need to laugh at something huh or you like funny entertainment for SOME REASON? Uhhhh Just be happy? It isn’t that hard XD.

So yeah I’m only ready for very serious and very emotional bytes tyvm. Comedeez is fake and stupid like the moon landing.

The moon landing was fake by the way.

2 Likes

I enjoy watching you troll all the time lol

3 Likes

Just remember how Byte will be as soon as it releases hopefully this summer​:sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m in need of a good laugh. Bring it on Byte fam!

2 Likes

I approve of this message

3 Likes

so ready!!!

2 Likes

Challenge to make a Byte to get you to cry excepted! :rofl::pensive::rofl::pensive:

2 Likes