the byte community forums

R.I.P Nipsey Hussle

Today is very hard for a lot of Nipsey Hussle fans and for some people who are fans of Nipsey Hussle because rapper Nipsey Hussle has died from multiple gunshot wounds outside his clothing store. Our condolences are with his friends fans and family

17 Likes

rest in peace :pensive::metal:

(categorized to #off-topic)

11 Likes

:pensive:

6 Likes

wow. R.I.P :raised_hands:t3:

7 Likes

Rest in peace and stuff but like who is he?

8 Likes

Nipsey Hussle is a rapper

6 Likes

I grew up listening to him and Dom Kennedy. Nipsey gave back to his community and always remembered who he was. As someone from LA, I can tell that the city is very quite tonight. Blue Lace will always be the banger.

5 Likes

I’ve never heard of him, but I hope his family is doing well rn :slightly_frowning_face:

6 Likes

Never heard of him but R.I.P, he’s in a better place now

6 Likes

Rest in Power…King :fist:

5 Likes

Rest In Peace

5 Likes

Wait this isn’t an April fools :confused: rest in peace

5 Likes

its not an april fools joke

4 Likes

When are people with guns going to stop claiming the lives of others? Rest in peace :two_hearts:

8 Likes

preach :sneezing_face:

4 Likes

This was the first mural right off Melrose ave in West Hollywood but was taken down late 2018. From what I’ve heard they’re repainting at the same spot in honor of his passing. If you ask anyone in LA, Nipsey was the Tupac of our generation. #RIP :fist:

7 Likes

I wonder too.

RIP (I really never heard of him before though)

I’ve heard a lot of people call for gun control laws over this, but that won’t solve a thing. Its the people pulling the trigger, the gun doesn’t control itself.

• 80% of mass murder casualties were caused with a handgun.
  • The higher gun ownership in a community the lower crime and gun violence there is.

If guns kill people then pens write hate speech and spoons cause obesity.

3 Likes

It’s not controlling the guns, it’s contrilling who can get them.

5 Likes

I hope so too, he was a father leaving behind 2 children and i felt sorry for his fiancee going through this traumatic loss

1 Like

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes