the byte community forums

Posted my first covers on youtube and I am v nervous lol

Hey guys! I’ve been on these forums since the literal beginning of time lol and just now mustered up the courage to finally post videos on youtube of me playing and singing. I always hesitated bc I was always scared of what people would say but I really love it and I knew I eventually would post. I’ve filmed a million videos but always made excuses to keep them to myself because there are always mistakes and I let those imperfections hold me back, but I had to realize that they would never be perfect. So I just went for it lol. I’ve only posted a few videos starting a few days ago and I’m already looking back on the first one and cringing, but I guess I have to start somewhere right :joy::joy::joy: I’m hoping that posting these will encourage me to keep going and get better at making videos, singing, and playing and getting over my fear of other people hearing me.

Anyways, I’ll link the first few videos I made and I would really appreciate it if you guys could check them out and give me some feedback below on singing tips, video tips, and general youtube tips! Also let me know if you think I should be filming other kinds of music covers (piano, prerecorded, multipart, blah blah blah) Thanks! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Also! One last question: are acoustic youtube covers of other songs that I make supposed to get copyright claimed? asking for a friend lmao

19 Likes

These are really good! :+1: hope to see you on Byte!

5 Likes

Omg you’re amazing :open_mouth:

5 Likes

really great of you to build up some courage to show what you can do. Do what makes you happy. Your covers are really nice to listen to. Hope you post more on YouTube and can’t wait to see you on byte.

5 Likes

Amazing :wink:

5 Likes

You have a great voice,don’t be afraid to use it :blush:.

4 Likes

Thanks! I’ll be there for sure

4 Likes

Thanks so much amigo!!

2 Likes

Thanks man! Can’t wait for byte

2 Likes

YOU SOUND GREAT! Be more confident :grin:

2 Likes

You can sing, keep up the good work!

1 Like

You sound really great, and have a good sense of humor. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thanks!!

Thanks! You guys are too nice lol

1 Like

Looool ok maybe I will

1 Like

Gracias so much :pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3:

Im really late to this lol but you are good :sunglasses:

1 Like

1 Like

oh wow this is actually pretty good. don’t know why you’d be nervous about this when you’re actually good

1 Like

A lot of potential dude! you got this, a very clear path for success, cant wait for your bytes!!! :scream::+1:

1 Like