the byte community forums

Post on a scale of 1-10 how Byte Famous You'd Like To Become

Post on a scale of 1-10 how Byte Famous You’d Like To Become. DON’T post 10 or else…

14 Likes

1 I just want to be that lit guy who likes everything that’s cool

15 Likes

5, idk what this number would be, but I would love loads of support, but I would like support which would not overwhelm me and put me into another panic attack situations, I think that is very sensible.

13 Likes
  1. I don’t know why but that number means something to me
12 Likes

9.99 lol… you said don’t post ten

12 Likes

Sidenote: I am not going to be a byter, since university. I know that sounds off to you guys, but I need to focus. But I will provide ideas and features in the forum when I get the beta tester role. Sorry, if I have hurt anyone with my future career in byte. :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

7…

11 Likes

I wanna say 10 because I feel like i could do a lot of good with it

17 Likes

You def. can and will get there

12 Likes

Same, I’m superrr excited to create content on the app :))

17 Likes

7 because because I probably can get to that level if I work hard enough :smiley:

12 Likes

That’s totally understandable! I’m glad you will still be active in the forums

11 Likes

I’m a pretty humble guy so maybe 10

19 Likes
  1. YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO @billauckland!
11 Likes
  1. I got a lot of funny videos to post that’s going to make people laugh and collabing with people
11 Likes

7/10 not really popular but would love to have some great/decent amount of following and some friends and create content that I love doing

11 Likes

I don’t need to be mega famous, I just want a super dedicated group of fans. I wanna be seen as really cool and be well liked. Idk how to turn that into a number lol.

11 Likes

I wanna be №1

6 Likes

Honestly, fame comes when you have good content and you connect with other people, not putting a number on it if you have fun and enjoy what your doing people will eventually follow you. The people with a mindset of just being famous will likely be disappointed because they will be to focus on numbers rather than good content. I am sure everyone aims for a 10 but in reality, things turn out different from what you expect. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: A good example of this is Viners, we’re sure some of those people didn’t intend to go on the app to become famous. But we wish you guys the very best of luck honetly already love this community!

13 Likes

True @kanetwins . If someone is really passionate in creating great content, numbers and popularity won’t really be something to focus on. Followers will come eventually if there’s spark and connection to audiences with you and your content. Aiming for a great amount of followers is okay, but always make sure that you always do the best you can to make them feel so connected because that’s why they followed u. The point is focusing too much on numbers beforehand will just increase the pressure. Let yourself move with great grace and passion so that people will feel the same positive energy and want more of you in the future.

13 Likes