the byte community forums

Poll: Pepsi v. Coke

Hello! I’m bored so I wanted to make this fun little poll.

One of the biggest debates in our current lifetime is the debate of Pepsi and Coca-Cola. Of course, everyone debates over which one is better than the other, but this poll is specifically deciding which soda you prefer over the other.

Personally, I prefer Pepsi over Coke because 1) I like the design of the logo better, and 2) it tastes better to me.

Now you get to tell me which is your favorite. You can comment on why if you want to!

(P.S. I was thinking of having a “neither” option, but I feel like that wouldn’t be helpful. If you prefer something other than Pepsi and Coke, just don’t vote. Also, I know there’s already a topic for this, I just wanted to bring the subject back up since the forums are more active)

• Pepsi-Cola
  • Coca-Cola

0 voters

4 Likes

Ok so I like regular Coke better than regular Pepsi, so #teamcoke, but like Pepsi makes Cherry-Vanilla which is my favorite flavor, and Coke doesn’t so like I drink Pepsi more often because Cherry-Vanilla Pepsi makes up about 90% of the pop I drink. Idk man I’m tired ok goodnight. Just fun-facts with Mason.

3 Likes

Gotta represent Coke where it all started in my home state GA :grin:

3 Likes

two words: pepsi max

boom

3 Likes

i dont drink either of them?

3 Likes

Coke!!!

3 Likes

Why are we acting like there’s a difference? :joy:

5 Likes

Take that back :joy::astonished:

5 Likes

Pepsi might be a tad sweeter, but Coke came first and I prefer it’s taste.

4 Likes

i like pepsi more, but i normally drink pepsi max/pepsi light or diet coke/coke zero

3 Likes

Dr.Pepper is my favourite.

3 Likes

pepsi is absolutely nasty and hate it. if i can have me some coke i legit will go to a mcdonald’s and get me some coke

4 Likes

hey don’t forget that pepsi helped solve world peace b1

3 Likes

Pepsi aint bad, but the desing on coke looks better hence why I choose it

3 Likes

I always thought Pepsi was the more appealing brand to look at, as it has more colors and at a time it had cool patterns to compliment the blue background. The Pepsi sphere was always my favorite. :3

3 Likes

What really attracted me to coke more than anything else was the glass bottle effect. Something about drinking soda out of a glass bottle is what appeled me the most to coke

5 Likes

Ah, that is very true. Whenever I do have Coke, it’s in a glass bottle haha

3 Likes

Are we talking about just the drink coke or Pepsi, or coke and Pepsi products like Mountain Dew

2 Likes

Just the two drinks. :3

3 Likes

I drink both tbh. But I drink Coke more than Pepsi. They sell more in my area.

2 Likes