the byte community forums

Please show me some appreciation

So I have a rubber duck collection and I think you all need to know that about me!
This is just some of them
But I have maybe twice as much… :slight_smile: I know I’m weird but whatever

16 Likes

I see Michaelangelo :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also these ducks are pretty cool! Do you actually have them around your house/place them in your bathroom or are they kept in a draw for all eternity?

5 Likes

I love it! Also this post reminded me of this:

2 Likes

Nick duckies liz

2 Likes

Rn they’re all at my moms bc I don’t have the room where I live rn. But I’d love to have them all out some day

1 Like

This!!! also awesome collection : p
4 Likes

Wtf i love this, its so cute. I have a small plushie collection id like to show off but I also feel like people would think im weird for them. I love them as collectibles tho.

4 Likes

So cuteeeeee

1 Like

Omg I need to see!!! Pls show me

1 Like

Here. From left to right, Wobbufett, Hoopa, Piplup, Septiceye Sam, Mike Wazowski, Grover, Kermit the Frog, Mickey Mouse, Dumbo, Mr Meeseeks, Togedemaru, Foxy The Pirate, Cupcake, and The Puppet. I started to collect them when I was young so yeah, my latest is Togedemaru. I love that lil hedgehog of spikeness. @LonelyLizards this is one of the many reasons im single

9 Likes

5 Likes

Omg I love thisss!!!

1 Like

They are beautiful ducks

1 Like

cheif. imma be real with you.

I don’t not like your collection a lot. :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I love rubber duckies! I’m so incredibly jealous!
I have a strangely large collection of food shaped erasers.

2 Likes

My sister has a collection of those too! When I was doing my homework and was in DIRE need of a rubber, I reached out to get one only to be treated with a slap on the hand and a very long lecture about how we shouldn’t take our siblings’ stuff.

3 Likes

Wow that’s a lot of rubber ducks

1 Like

don’t not

2 Likes

that is a mighty fine collection

2 Likes

Youre a mighty fine collection

2 Likes