the byte community forums

Payday.. applewatch vs macbook

so im getting paid 500 so im either gonna get an apple watch or a cheap macbook.
what shall i get?
ill get whatever the majority choose :smiley:

once they are ordered ill post proof :blush:

5 Likes

why not just save it and get a rolex

9 Likes

depends what’s more convenient… apple watch is a watch, and it really depends what you’re gonna do with it or what you’re planning with it(entertainment idk). if you need an upgrade for a laptop or just a good one in general, then macbook probably the way to go.

8 Likes

I‘d go for the MacBook because I wouldn’t really need the apple watch. But you should look what’s more convenient for you :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I was about to say “wtf why is this a matchup” but now it makes far more sense. Macbook though.

3 Likes

Depends where your priorities are at. An apple watch seems more like a luxury than a macbook ans serves less than a purpose, so I’d get the macbook.

3 Likes

MacBook. An Apple Watch is basically the same thing as your phone imo.

3 Likes

Go for practicality. What will you needed more, what will serve as the more useful one and what’s really necessary. In my case, I’ll go for the macbook

3 Likes

I’d rather get three pairs of AirPods myself but choosing from the two i would probably save up and get a macbook

3 Likes

MacBook. The long run its the best choice. Plus, the screen is larger for binging Netflix (we all know the REAL reason we use laptops…)

2 Likes

I’d rather go with the mac book. I waste enough time as it is on the internet. Having a watch would probably only make it worse

1 Like

MacBook 100%, Apple Watch is more for like notifications

1 Like