the byte community forums

Our thanks + credit where it's due

Hey :balloon:

That’s a wrap on test #2! We owe a HUGE thank you to everyone who participated and took the time to play with the app, catch the bugs, and write up your thoughts. There’s a lot to parse and think about, in a good way. ; )

We’re now processing everything we’ve learned from the weekend and setting a plan to fix the issues and polish the features we will unlock next time. We’ll announce a date for test #3 as soon as we’re able.

To show our gratitude, we will be including every tester—present and future—in the special thanks portion of the app’s credits, forever. (If you opt in, of course.) We also have a plan for including forum members in this section, too. This will all be in addition to the profile badges we’ve mentioned before. We’ll share more details about how this will work in the near future.

These are small gestures, but we hope you know that we see you, we appreciate you being here, spending your time building a community, testing, helping out, and sticking with us.

So, thank you!! We can’t wait to let even more of you in with the next test. Stay tuned!

*byte team

115 Likes

Had probably the most fun I’ve ever had posting videos over the last few days, granted I posted ~200 of them but still.

Being credited in literally any way is more than I expected, was just here to see progression etc lol

Kinda wild that in a couple days I fly across the ocean to see people I met from here, so I guess I have the byte team to thank for that as well lol

Hopefully get to know some more of the testers that I didn’t know before the test!

<3 much love

34 Likes

<3 much love x2

15 Likes

To have us considered in the App’s Credits is something I am super happy and thankful for! I love you guys and the community as a whole. :two_hearts:

Like @AustinHarris says

#bytefam

22 Likes

<3 much love x4

and I’m really happy that this happened. I’m still just a fanboy who came because he wanted to see vine come back, and the fact that I’ve contributed more than I thought I ever would and even get mentioned in the credits??? it’s just so crazy. Thank you so much team. You’re really making so many people’s dreams come true. :green_heart:

11 Likes

Had a blast! Looking forward to Beta 3.

9 Likes

<3 much love x5

8 Likes

No! I thank you? Very much!

7 Likes

<3 much love x6

10 Likes

In all seriousness
Being in the apps credits is huge
I love you 3000 <3
Thanks byte Team

11 Likes

Aweee. This is so sweet. Thank you. Much love <3

6 Likes

Thank you so much. Cant believe we’ll be in credits of the app thanks much love <3 :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Much love byte fam

6 Likes

Thank you so much and we will be waiting

5 Likes

I was today years old when I realized Cami isn’t a single person. Anyway, thank you for this awesome beta phase! Had a blast :call_me_hand::call_me_hand: can’t wait to see what phase 3 has in store :grin::grin:

13 Likes

omg this is amazing!
i had such a fun time during phase 2. really looking forward for what’s to come next!
this is the best thing i’ve ever had to wait for…ever

sooo happy to be apart of this. love you guys :blue_heart:

7 Likes

bruh you slackin how you not know it’s shared

3 Likes

#bytefam :sparkles:

3 Likes

bytefam for sure

3 Likes

bytecam :eyes:

2 Likes